Sunday, January 10, 2010

Here We Come

This is all that needs to be said after the Cowboys play-off game against the Eagles last night! How 'bout them Cowboys! It sure was a great game! And I will even admit that I took these photos from the jumbo-tron after the game.
We didn't have the audio, but we assume this is Jerry Jones saying something nice to Wade Phillips in the locker room...maybe, "we'll have you back next year."

Here was Romo giving the gameball to Wade.
I didn't get a photo of Jason Witten or Keith Brookings (my new favorite)! Here we come Vikings!

1 comment:

Lacy J said...

We were there TOO! I was going to text you to see if you were there, but my stupid phone doesn't work in there:( We will have season tickets next year! We are in the 3rd deck right below the Ford Fountain!!! It was a FABULOUS GAME!