Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alumni Tournament

This weekend was the ACU Alumni tennis "tournament". We had such a great time. It was so much fun to talk about old times, catch up with what everyone is doing now, and of course...see everyone's cute babies!
Lacy, Kristin, Andi and I had to get a group photo.

Here is Jason with his sweet daughter Thea, David, Andi and me.

I needed a picture with each sweet baby! Here I am with Andi's sweet little boy, Ryan.

Here is Lacy's adorable daughter, Callie. Of course I waited waaaay to long to take this picture with her. I think it was almost nap time so she wasn't too interested in taking a picture.

And here I am with precious little Thea.
I got a copy of Hutton's new CD...can't wait to listen to that!
Bryan and I had so much fun...we can't wait until next year's tournament. Thanks Hutton for such a great event. And, thank you Matt, Andi, and Ryan for hosting us! We had so much fun!

No comments: