Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Toy

So, Bryan let me open an early Christmas present...a new camera! I was so excited, and of course I had to try it out at the Cowboys game last weekend vs. the Giants. I wish I could say that my new camera brought the Cowboys good luck, but that was not the case. But we still had a great time and the new camera did not disappoint.
Since it was Christmas they had beautiful lights decorating the trees and the stadium had a unique night-time glow. I don't think we've ever been to a game when it was already dark when we got there.

Let me just say that we sit WAY at the top of the stadium...and yet the new toy zooms in close enough to get pictures this clear of the sideline. You can see Rob and Jason perfectly...down to the long grey mane and the red flag in Garrett's pocket!


Pretty good for an action photo right!


Coin toss to start the game. You can even tell that's Eli Manning even though his number is blocked by #51.


I was pretty proud to get a clear shot of the flame while it was actually shooting during pre-game.


I'm amazed how close I can zoom in from as far back as we sit! You can't even see the little jets on the star with your own eyes from where we sit!

Nice zoom shot of the cheerleaders.

Here's Tony in the huddle...


Nice shot, huh?


I should also mention that the new camera can shoot short videos. I actually got a great video of a touchdown pass. I just need to figure out how to post videos on the blog...




Thanks for my new toy Bryan!

No comments: